Mrs. Morgan B. Schiller, (nee Elizabeth Key Lloyd), matriarch of Wye House in Talbot County, Maryland is a descendent of planter and “Patriot” Edward Lloyd IV. Wye House, started in 1781, was built for Lloyd IV, a delegate from Maryland to the Continental Congress. When Edward Lloyd IV built Wye House, he owned 261 slaves 12,000 acres of land, and 215,000 pounds of tobacco. Mrs. Schiller, Lloyd’s direct descendant, died in 1993. Photograph 1982.